Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TAG...I AM IT... ME according Flickr to Pictures


Favorite Beverage (isnt the picture fabulous)


Go warriors! (my HS)


Dream Vacation (ireland)

Fave disney princess


My celeb Crush... hubba hubba

Word that describes me.. FUN


My Favorite Dessert


What I dream about


My Favorite Color


What I want to be when I grow up

Kellie's castle (my name)
Well thats me according to some awesome photos on flickr... Now its your turn!
Just copy the questions then search in Flickr






1 comment:

Bree said...

Hey there...I am so glad you found me. SWEET!! I am so excited you have a blog, now we can keep in touch better. I will add you to my list of peeps. See you on the BLOG!!

PS-Is Todd still at Nutra? He's a freak. Better yet, are you still at Nutra? If so, I have many Q's. Also, your kids are adorable!