Monday, June 23, 2008

Zoo creatures




what a fun trip to the zoo, I am soo glad we have season passes, seriously I dont have to feel bad when we leave after 2 hours cause its soo hot and every daycare is attending the zoo on some sort of field trip with their matching tshirts and name tags. So hopefully we will make this a weekly activity. (who knows with gas prices)
The new conservation carosel (sp) is pretty fun, although it only lasts like 2 minutes, and it is $2.00 bucks to ride, oh well good times anyways..
Yeh can you tell by photo that Hadlee wasnt like the merry go round, probably because wyatt insisted on riding on the Preymantus!
And wy has a love/hate relationship with the lion fountain... ( I remember my mom taking the same sort of photo of us when we were kids) well maybe not such a frightened looking face.

6 comments:

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Looks like good times! I love the zoo, but I love taking kids to the zoo more! Yay for season tickets.

Rebecca said...

Oh my they look so toasty! I can't believe you lasted all day! You rock!

Trent Humphreys family said...

Yep, I think I have a lion watering fountain picture from back in the day too. Love the zoo...call me when you go again. I'd like to tag along.
No, we never got together for dinner with Kristin. I couldn't ever seem to get everyone together, so it never happened.

Danielle said...

Wyatt is such an animated little guy. I look forward to watching Hadlee grow up too!

Bree said...

They are so cute Kellie!

Candace said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun at the zoo. We still need to pack up the kids and all go together.