Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ok Yet Another Tag....

Ok I have been tagged.. (well quite a while ago) sorry Holl's I am just getting it posted.. the Tag is called 5 refresher Facts about me.. (sure you all wanted to know more about me)
JOYS
1. Being with my kids and Family
2. Photography
3. Fall
4.Crafting
5. being outdoors
FEARS
1. Heights
2. loosing someone I am close too
3. getting into a car accident
4. The white Crocodile at the Zoo
5. ??
GOALS
1. To stay on top of things. ex. photo editing, church calling
2. Spend more quality time with my kids
3. Exercise 1/2 hour daily
4. Be more clean and organized
5. Be more patient with Wy
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Little Girls clothing and accessories
2. Crafty Home Decorations
3. My new Lap Top
4. Witches
5. My Camera
FACTS
1. I am a HUGE procrastinator
2. I am not the most organized/clean freak person (just ask Casey)
3. I love Boutiques.. and Wy likes going with me.. (yeh casey not too thrilled)
4. I love pedicures
5. I love to Travel

Ok and I tag the following

Amy, Bree, Karen, Karryn, Candace, Kerrie, Beckie, Julie

Get on it Ladies! :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

I sent you an email with 50 things about me, does that count?

Brenda Hurd said...

so you don't update FOREVER - then i forget to check - now you've got gazillions of posts! I can't drink DDP after 5 either - nice drink of choice by the way. And your wedding photos look Fab of course - and sounds like you had a great girls trip - jealous!

Trent Humphreys family said...

Alright, alright....I've been tagged. I'll put it on my blog...soon.

Mandee said...

Hi Kel! I was so glad you found me. Cute family, I'm adding you to my links=) TTYS