These past few weeks have been crazy with Halloween and having 9 photo sessions in a row, time has flown by..
I had the chance for GNO to go see the Oddesy Dance production of Thriller, it was Fabulous, I have been hearing about this dance production for years it was fun to go.. Thanks Ladies!
So Halloween was a blast this year, even though Wyatt lost his "Wyatt Earp" Halloween Duster jacket, (yeh how it could not make it home from the family party still keeps me awake at night). But Thank Dusty (I know you lurk on my blog hee hee) for letting Wy use the cowboy boots! They were a total hit at our house.. they may not even make it back home to your HOUSE.. (just kidden)
It was still fun. Halloween we made the rounds, first Grandma, then Great grandpa's house, then to Granpa's house, (which by the way the people in the Valley give out healthy treats such as POWER BARS and RAISINS (who does that)???)
And the final stop was to My parents house.. overall it was a fun night and Wyatt finally picked up on the whole trick or treating thing, even when he was handed a box of raisins he was still happy.
And Hads just like walking around holding a "purse" (her trick or treating bag) and smiling at everyone..
SOO fun.
AND OTHER EXCITING NEWS!! .. I was asked by Baby Legs to photograph some of the baby legs winter line, I am THRILLED.. I love Baby Legs, and Hadlee owns quite a few pairs.. so this should be fun! and for those of you that haven't heard of Baby Legs check here www.babylegs.com SOO FUN AND SOOO cute. So if you know of any cute little people that would want me to take their photos while sporting some of these cute warmers.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW , I will be looking for some models.
And No honey baby legs are not a version of Buffalo Wings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Sawyer has a pair and loves them. She would model for you any day of the week. We have runway shows all the time in our family room. LOL!!!
I'm glad that you got that! How fun is that? I think they are a great idea! Avery would also be in if you wanted her! She's a poser as you know! ha! ha! By the way! She is missing Hads! She keeps saying her name everytime we are getting ready to go somewhere... I'm thinking we need a play day or something... cuz I'm also missing my friend! :)
Hey there stranger-I saw your blog link on Rebecca's from JL (I don't think I'm a stalker). Your kiddos are darling--looks like they are full of personality (just like their mama). I loved reading through some of your posts because I can just hear your voice in them. You're lots of fun Kellie girl.
That is great about baby legs. I have never heard of them, maybe because I don't have any girls. I am going to check it out though. Can't wait to see how they turn out:o)
Hey its amy fillpot... I saw your comment on Karies blog and thought I'd say hello. Cute pictures- you always do such a good job. I just started bloggin and I love it. If you ever want to check ours out email me at afillpot@gmail.com
Hey its Amy Fillpot... I saw your comment on Karie's blog and thought I'd say hello. Cute pictures, you are so talented! I just started blogging, and I love it! I finally have an email too, so if you ever need me I actually check it now:) It's afillpot@gmail.com.
sorry i guess i did two posts ( I didn't think it saved the first time)
Congrats on the photo chance. I do happen to know the cutest 7 month old around! She would love to smile for you anytime, just let me know.
hey lady! Life is getting pretty busy in your neck of the woods isn't it - that is so great -love to see that your doing well. I've got a pretty darn cute 2 year old that would be willing to help out if you need it. Let me know! And congrats!
Hi Kellie...I'm glad you left a comment so I could find you. Cute blog and cute kids. Fun to get an update on your life! Hugs!
Post a Comment