
Ok this really isnt a memory, but I knew I had to write it down or I would forget...
Wyatt- Man you are now 4 years old, you are such a smart kid for just four years old. Some of the stuff you are interested in right now. You love preschool, love learning, and love telling me about all you learned. You love dinosaurs, playing dart guns with dad, cuddling with me in the morning while we watch George, eating snacks like fruit snacks, granola bars, cheese, and you love to steal swigs of my DDP. You love the outdoors, (dad is happy about that one) and you love running around outside, infact we ofter joke with eachother that Wyatt Never is walking he is always running! It just seems like a week ago you were born, and look at ya now.. you are a little person! a little adult! I love ya buddy, thanks for all the happiness you bring to me in my life, I love being your momma, and I love it that you are my little side kick, and I will be sad the day you decide that you dont want to be. - Love Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment