Can you believe she is a YEAR! (well a week and a half ago). Today I took her in for her One Year well child check, and nothing WORSE then watching some stranger poke your sweet baby with needles. I hate shots!Even though I would much rather comfort a year old baby, then a 4 year old boy, who is just full of ANGER after a shot. It breaks my heart, looking into a innocent face looking back at you at the same time that she becomes a pin cushion.
That was my day, and to top it all off the doctor wanted some Xrays of H's hips, to make sure there isnt any problems. See H has mastered the army crawl, pulling herself along the floor with her right arm, she has yet to get up on her knees and crawl. Doctor B just wants to make sure everything is ok, and that her hips aren't the reason she is not crawling. So I am waiting to hear back.
Oh I love this little girl.. never did I imagine I would be into PINK PINK PINK... but I love it. I especially love little H.

No comments:
Post a Comment