Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged


Thanks~ Bree I have been Tagged.
(sorry I havent blogged in awhile)
Drama post to soon follow!
What you're supposed to do.....delete my answers and type in your own.
(isnt she the cutest baldest thing ever?)
Don't forget to tag four people.

A)Four places I go over and over:

1. Color Pro Lab (my fave photo hang out)

2. Costco

3. My Parentals

4. Nutraceutical (Nudey Suits) my part of Part time employment

B)Four people who email me the most:

1. Chrisi

2. T Dizzle

3. Casey

4. Jill

C)Four of my favorite foods:

1. Spagetti

2. Rumbi Grill

3. Sweet Pork Salads

4. Potatoe Salad

D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:

1. Yellowstone/Jackson Hole

2. Hawaii

3. Carribean(hey Bree I am all about St. Thomas too) little bit O' heaven

4. Disneyland with my little peeps. SOO FUN

E)Four people I'm tagging:

1. Kara

2. Tracie

3. Chrisi.

4. Rebecca

F)Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Goonies

2. Cant Buy Me Love

3. The Holiday

4. Swiss Family Robinson

4 comments:

Bree said...

That was cute! Thanks for being a sport..you're a champ!

Rebecca said...

Hey I didn't even know you had a blog. What kind of sis am I? Super Cute!

Brenda Hurd said...

hey there - we are so on the same lines with the movie thing! Your 4 are in my top 5!! We should have a movie night!

Dagley Family said...

I hope you don't care that I clicked on your comment you left ome on my blog and so I got your blog address. You are the coolest for finding me and leaving me the sweetest message. I am glad I met you through your sister. We had some fun times when you came to Pekin and stayed with us in our tiny apartment and after the mish. It's good to see you are busy and enjoying life. Keep in touch.