hello! Ok so I know I have been missing for a few weeks, it seems like once the "summer" started it was hit the road running, notice how I put summer in " " for the fact it has only gotten warmer then 75 degrees once! what the crap! anyways.. I have had 6 photo sessions in the past two weeks, it has been soooo much fun, I have had some WONDERFUL CLIENTS.. plus on top of that, between the kids activities, (ie Tball, B-day parties) RS meetings and stuff, I feel like I am running in circles, but it is sooo much fun, and I really am loving it!


Oh I love these kids, I have been taking photos for this fam since the girl on the left was born! They are DARLING, and soo fun, I love clients like this! Thanks C fam!
more photos to soon come, as well as a great story about the HALES FAMILY caught red handed at CAL RANCH...
No comments:
Post a Comment