Are you asking yourself sticky fingers huh? well apparently the worker at CalRanch thinks me and the kids have sticky fingers... let me explain.Ok Thursday night the kids and I were on a tight schedule, so I thought I would just stop off at GOOD ole Cal Ranch store, to pick up some John Deer sandbox trucks, for Porter for his Birthday (Happy Birthday Buddy!) well it was starting to Rain, so I grabbed the kids quickly out of the car, and ran into Cal Ranch, well Hadlee was about asleep, and Wyatt was whining that he wanted a toy too, so basically I had my hands full, so as we walk into the store, I am trying to get H in the car, and Wy is still whining about how unfair it is he doesnt get a toy, so we proceed into the store and the Alarm goes off, we are then approached by what I am guess as the manager or someone who thought he had authority, he asked wyatt to pull out his pockets, and show him what he had in them.. Yeh keep in mind we were WALKING IN THE STORE.. not OUT OF THE STORE.. well after making wy walk back through the scanner twice (no he wasnt the culprit of making the alarm go off) he asks me what is in my purse, well hello like I said sir we are GOING IN THE STORE not OUT OF THE STORE, so no I dont have any of your items in my purse. Well he then asks me to dump out my bag, so he could see what was in it. I dont know about you guys but my purse is more then a purse it is a FULL OUT MARY POPPINS bag. So as he was going through my bag he came across a bottle of vitamins, he then said, Ahh I bet this is what is making the alarm go off, so he made me walk through the scanner with the bottle, and wouldnt you know it... THE ALARM WENT OFF... so yeh I guess something in the actually material of the plastic bottle will make the alarm go off.
Well after I scooped up my pride and put it back in my purse/bag/suitcase/diaper bag, I grabbed the first toys I could see, walked to the counter.. and PAID FOR THEM, and left. So point of the story is.. Clean out your purse, dont carrry vitamins cause you never know when they are "illegal" and most of all.. dont think you are safe from be accused of sticky fingers WHEN WALKING IN THE STORE AND NOT JUST OUT.
yeh and dont go to CAL Ranch cause, yeh they are extremly over priced!!

2 comments:
what a hoot! this is one story you will not be forgetting
that is crazy stuff! I seriously can't believe that! Cal ranch is totally overpriced so we never go there, and now I for sure won't since reading that story. I can' t believe that he really made you empty your "suitcase". I would've put my foot down...maybe on his neck!
Post a Comment