Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Fun Photo Session


Oh I love this couple! Thanks K and J for letting me snap your pics! good luck with everything. you guys are soo much fun, and I loved working with , you can just tell by the way you act towards each other how much fun you have together..

3 comments:

Dagley Family said...

hey kellie girl. Love your photography website. Hey i saw Kelly and Ashley Larsen on your website. They use to be our neighbors. It was cool to see their little guy tayson so big. Great job on the photo shoots.

Danielle said...

Kellie... you can't imagine how happy I was to see you had posted something on my blog. I love hearing from you. I pulled up your photography website; it is very impressive! You are such a talented woman. Now I can keep up with the happenings in your family. Your kids are darling by the way. Love your guts!

Brenda Hurd said...

no way - this is so dang cute - i have to see more - how do i get to your photography site - or do you have one! You seriously are sooooo good!