Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Pop's Day

I stole this pic from Super Talented sister Rebecca's layouts..http://web.mac.com/myjoey/Site/Welcome.html. I just want to get to tell you about my dad! he is awesome. My Dad is the most giving man I have ever met. He would do anything for his kids, and if he cant, he will make a way to do so. He is such a sorce of strength and love for our family, and my dad is an amazing grandpa, my kids just love you to death WE LOVE YA PAPPY JEFFY!! Happy Fathers Day.
I also want to say what a great man my husband is, he is such a good dad to my kids. Wyatt looks forward to wrestling matches and C is never to busy to get down on the floor and play! And Hads is a DADDY'S Girl, her first words were DaDa Da Da, and when she hears his voice, she starts saying DaDa. There is just something soo special about a Father/daughter relationship that just melts my heart... We love you Casey!
I also wanted to mention what a great Father In Law I have, he would do anything for us, and Wyatt thinks he is one of theNEATEST men alive!(which he is). I am grateful for a father inlaw that wants to be involved with his grandkids... Your awesome Ken!
Anyways... Happy Fathers Day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi there!
It's Steph Hurd, I was so excited to come across your blog. Your fam is darling and of course you are talented as ever. The boys are growing so fast aren't they? And your little girl is darling. Thanks for letting me have a look.

Steph

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Kellie! I'm so glad that you commented on my blog. I hope everything is well with you, Casey and the Fam. I'm excited to be able to keep better in touch with you guys. I always looked at Casey and Cody as the big brothers I never had. And I agree, Kenny is such a sweet guy! And your kids... those pictures are the first time I have seen them! They are sooooo cute! And I LOVE your pictures!!! I have never seen that style before. I love photography too, but my pictures are pathetically ameture. But I view photography as theraputic, so who cares how ameature they look, as long as I'm having fun. If it's okay, I'm going to add you to my family list. Tell Casey hi for me!
Karen