
Ok has anyone seen this show? Casey and I put the kids to bed at 7:00 PM (yep thats right) and had a little FHE movie night, and watched this show.. I thought it was soo good. I definately made me think of my life and how much I "sweat the small stuff"
So with that in mind, if you havent seen this flick, head on down to the nearest red box, pay a buck, and get a worth while lesson!
(oh and a hankie will come in handy)

6 comments:
Hey Kel,
You have a BLOG!! Yeah! So I love the CAL Ranch story. Man, they've got the FBI employed there it sounds like. We just got back from the 1st trip to my parent's cabin in Bear Lake. It was a blast! We took up the Bucket List to watch and it was a great show. My Bucket List says that you and I need to take our kids to the pool...I'll call you. Karryn
Glad to hear your report was an A+. I have wanted to see this for a while. I will for sure hit up the red box asap. Thanks for sharing.
Netflix, here I come... I love watching good movies. Thanks for the recommendation.
Gotta check that one out! Thanks for the report!
OK - so I've been totally stalking your blog lately...I hope that's OK. Rob and I just rented the Bucket List last night per your suggestion - and you're right. It's a great one! Oh and you're kids are the cutest!!!
Love,
Emily (Formerly Seamons) Gleason
Hey just watched this movie last night. It was great. Hope you are enjoying the summer. Maybe we will see you at the zoo saturday If I can get enough energy to take them.
Post a Comment