I am so in love with "So You Think You Can Dance" (so is little man ) its like wy and I's thing.. anyways... here are my picks...
tell me what you think
sorry Utahans Even though I think that Chelsie is a fabulous dancer, and her duet last night was Fantastic I just think Katee might take it... what do you think? and Joshua.. yeh man he has got the moves, and those braces are just so cute. ;)


4 comments:
I am a HUGE fan. In fact, I am going to the show in Sept.(well as long as I can get tickets..that go on sale sat. morning @ 10 am). Anywho, I think Chelsea will win if it is a girl and if it's a guy I think Twitch. The only reason I say this is because more people like them I think. I do think Joshua is a better dancer though, and Katee's personality is way better than chelseas. So there's my thoughts. I can't wait for the results show tonight. Woo Hoo!
I totally agree they are the best- I do love Joshua and YAH good bye braces
I totally love Twitch, I think he is going to take it all.
Oh by the way.. you should set up a Photo blog with all the fun stuff you are working on.. I LOVE YOUR WORK
I think that Chelsea is going to win, she is so fun to watch, and she can pretty much do anything..
I agree with Kim... LETS SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK!! come on girl!
Post a Comment