
Ok took little H in for her 15 month check up ( I know closer to 16 months)
she is 23 lbs (65%) for weight
she is 23 lbs (65%) for weight
and 75% for height,
0% for hair growth
and get this.... 95% for HEAD size... YIKES
No Wonder she is soo smart.
A few things that H is doing these days, she is still not walking in full force, just around things, and while holding the tippy tips of fingers. (come on already)
She thinks she has mastered the stairs (the goose egg on her forehead says otherwise)
she has learned the word NO and says it multiple times when using it.. such as NO NO NO NO
and number one thing she is good at right now is tormenting W.
Had is a very girlie girl, she holds her feet still while I paint her toe nails, she holds her wrist out when i am putting on her bracelets , and she will crawl over to her hair bow holder, and point up, and tell me "pretties" "pretties" until I put her headband on.
OH Hads we love you, you are one of the happiest little people around, you melt my heart every morning when I go into your room to get you and there you are all smiles, saying Mama Mama.
I just love you to pieces.

2 comments:
She's a keeper! Sounds like she's in no rush to walk...enjoy that! We always want them to be bigger than they are. So that high school friend is Jeremy Maycock with his little boy Mason. My email address is tkjthum@yahoo.com...I tried calling you yesterday but no answer. Call or email me...
Definately a girl when she loves getting her toes painted and wearing accessories. Fun to see you at Pineview. tell me tips on how you did your blog page. I need a new design.
Post a Comment