Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Howdy Hoe!

We went to the Rodeo!(lame title I know) not only once, but twice! On Saturday night, C's work provided us with 4 VIP tickets right above the chutes, and hospitality suite tickets, ya just cant pass up a good FREE rodeo, now can ya??
Even though it was extremely hot, it was really fun.
So I have a little boy that is infatuated with the WHOPPIE girls, first let me explain the whoppie girls (in case you dont know), they are "rodeo queen" girls that ride around on horses, carrying various flags, like flags with rodeo sponsors, etc. Well W, just loves them, this year my little sisters best friend happens to be a WHOPPIE girl, so we had to track her down so W could meet her, and after 45 minutes of wandering the rodeo grounds, we were able to find her, and all W could do was stare at her with his mouth wide open! he kept telling me he was shy! WHAT! Anyways, she was sweet enough to get off her horse and kneel by W and talk with him, it was really cute.
So last night we went to the rodeo yet again.. this time aunt nattie hooked us up with tickets!
Well I can honestly say that I have gotten my rodeo fix for the summer! and cute Whoppie girl that is BF's with my sister even came to sit with us.. do you think W would talk to her (after talking about her for 4 days straight) no, he just stared.. Oh he is funnny.

(W with Cute Whoppie Girl)

3 comments:

Bree said...

Fun times. I totally want to go, maybe tomorrow. Wyatt is so silly...already having a crush, how cute.

Trent Humphreys family said...

Cowboy up! Sounds like the old rodeo was fun...I love a good rodeo too. Did you see our good friend the Rodeo Queen hanging around? Good memories....

Beckie said...

The whoppie girls huh? very funny that W is already in love. LOL Glad you had a little fun with all the craziness that life brings