Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Thought I would Share a Few



Photos I took of my little peeps tonight.. wasn't going to push my luck to get one of the both of them.. we will save that for next time.. H is such a cheese ball!
So fun... Thanks aunt Nattie for helping out!

8 comments:

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

How cute and patriotic. Did I tell you I love your pictures?? I love your pictures. I'm not sure if my mother-in-law is coming down that weekend, but I'll get back to ya. If I can go down to Long Beach, it would be on Saturday. I've never really played down there so I don't know which directon to lead you as far as what to do, but I'll ask around.

Beckie said...

Oh So Cute! one of these days when I get rich I need you to do family pics for us. Love your work that i have seen so far. C-ya tomorrow night :)

Rebecca said...

Dh-alling! Lucky you to get they actually smiling and looking at you...for the most part!

Em-Cat said...

Holy crap your kids are cute!

Candace said...

Cute, cute, cute! We missed you yesterday, call if you are going crazy with your kids and we can go crazy together.

Dagley Family said...

Love all your pics. So very talented.

Brenda Hurd said...

could your kids be any cuter! She is such a doll! Love that background too. Did you see i linked your photography site to my blog?? Maybe send some traffic your way........

Trent Humphreys family said...

Ohhh Kellie....so cute! That little H looks like a porcelain doll. W is a handsome little devil himself. Too cute...where did you take that picture? The background looks cool.
Miss you too....