So this past saturday, We (the kids and I) went with my mom, dad, J, and Cha, to the Salt Lake Farmers market.. First of all if you have never been, it is Awesome. My Cute Brother and his equally cute (if not cuter) wife ride their beach cruisers down to the market weekly (they live fairly close by).Anyways.. YOU HAVE TO GO! it is a riot.. and if you are a big people watcher, which I totally am.. You will love it more then then wonderful food!
It was soo fun, tons of fun booths, lots of fresh produce, and fabulous food..
Find the Hummus Booth, I recommend the sundried tomato humus, and I also recommend the Chile Verde Burrito.. Yums!
I also recommend checking out this dude...


He is awesome, he is playing a Didjeridoo.
The didjeridoo is the unique and ancient instrument of the Australian aborigine.(thanks Jared for the information)
this dude's abs are RIPPED seriously he uses his stomach muscles to push the air through this pipe thingy and wow he is amazing, and probably a millionaire for the fact that people were giving him TONS of dollars!
Maybe I can learn to play the Didjeridoo I can get a Flat stomach, make millions and Hang out at farmers market... Oh and drink whatever that fluid is in the gallon jug! (maybe I wouldnt like that last part)
But check out the Farmers Market... Good Times!
(casey we miss you.. hope you are having fun)

1 comment:
I love farmers markets! Probably because I'm a big people watcher too and I love fresh produce.
Post a Comment