SMEE... So a couple days ago,W was playing pirates, we are talkin he was all decked out Pirate Boots (snow boots), Jack Sparrow Pants (his fireman halloween costume pants), No shirt (or as W refers to as naked), and all of the necklaces, and other jewelry items I would let him wear, he really wanted to wear my wedding ring (yeh no way buddy), a pirate hat (a bandana tied around his head). As he was playing, he asked if I wanted to play pirates with him,
He was Jack Sparrow (of coarse he was) and I asked if I could be Elizabeth Swan (he refers to her as the hot chick in pirates) W then replys No mom, You can be SMEE..
Who I said.. YOU know Smee, Captain Hooks buddy with a big belly.
Ok great.. Not only do I get to play a goofy pirate, but one with a BIG BELLY..
Thanks Little Man, and arrrrrr Matey!
This reminds me of when we were 5 years old and playing Scooby Doo, Rebecca always got to be Daphenie, and I always had to be THELMA..

4 comments:
Love it! I had it great as a kid I was Daisy from Dukes of Hazard when we played with the neighborhood kids. Kelty plays cinderella and Teagan is the prince who gets the slipper from the stairs and places it on Kelty's foot. One day Teagan will make Kelty get her own slipper. Love children's imaginations. How is your summer going?
Oh, this made me giggle. Kids are so funny. My two sisters and me always played Sleeping Beauty, but we were the three fairys. I was always the short fat blue one... Are you and Chrisi still going to Long Beach?
Hilarious! At least you don't have to be one of the UGLY stepsisters...that is who I have to be when Kennedy and I play Cinderella.
PS-I had to be Velma too!! HA HA.
I am still laughing. Crazy little Wyatt. I sure hope you took a picture of his costume.
Thinking about it...I think now I would rather be themla. She is the only one that had brains to run their operation. Besides don't you think Daphenie is a little hustler?
Post a Comment