
Lastnight for enrichment we did a "baby shower" and all the "gifts" were donated to the YCC (the local Womens shelter). When I was first told this idea, I was a little hesitant about the turn out, meaning I didnt think we would get many donations, But hey I was always up for a party especially if there were going to be baby shower food, ie. chicken salad sandwiches, veggies, fruit (you know what I am talking about). But our turn out TOTALLY EXCEEDED what I ever could have imagined, I will post a photo later, but we had so many donations, and of NICE THINGS to fill a minivan full! So hats off to you MC ward, and to you JULIE, you are the best enrichment leader a gal can ask for, and to all the many people that donated so many wonderful items.

5 comments:
Thanks for last night it was a blast. You guys are awesome- you put so much work into our enrichment nights and it really shows by how good the turnout has been.
Thanks to you Kellie! Feeling warm fuzzies!
Sounds like a great activity! I donated blankets and volunteered at the YCC for my Senior Project... definately a worthwhile cause.
Wow! Sounds like this was a great time! Sorry I didn't make it. We have had car issues with both cars and have been trying to get it resolved. (I wrecked mine and we are fighting with the insurance about how much they are going to give us). Maybe we can hang out while your hubby is fishing!!
that is a great idea!
Post a Comment