Seriously- you are a busy lady and I would never want to be in your shoes.But our ward is greatly blessed because you and Julie are over the activities! I hope you have fun painting all that wood. Cant wait to see the finished result.
Hey wonder woman....it's nice to know that you are human and can't keep up with everything all the time. I was starting to wonder how you do it all. You're amazing! Karryn
6 comments:
Kellie, sounds like life is hectic for you! But I need a little more details than that! Just kiddin. I will return when you post again.
WHERE ARE YOU
you cant just come and go as you please you know.. hahah
Kell.. I cant wait to hear where you have been hiding.. I wanna see your updated photos..
How do you like being in the RS presidentacy(sp)
Seriously- you are a busy lady and I would never want to be in your shoes.But our ward is greatly blessed because you and Julie are over the activities! I hope you have fun painting all that wood. Cant wait to see the finished result.
ok, kellie. I check this blog every day for pictures of "my other" two kids.....slacker. just kidding...love ya! ~amy
Hey wonder woman....it's nice to know that you are human and can't keep up with everything all the time. I was starting to wonder how you do it all. You're amazing!
Karryn
Post a Comment