Thursday, September 11, 2008

Once Upon A Crazy Month..

There lived a seriously  crazy busy lady, that thinks she can do it all, and does, and then  feels the over whelming sensation of GOING INSANE... so on that note, go grab some snacks, kick off your shoes, and settle on in, your in for a lengthy  blog entry.....
It all started off with this Beautiful couple
Wedding Number 1 of my 4 in 8 days, This wedding was
 wonderful, a little on the toasty side, but the couple was extremly laid back, and extremly in love.... Thanks E a
nd E for allowing me to photograph your special da
y.. it was super fun!!
Wedding Number 2 I couldn't have asked for better a better date 08-08-08 and better weather. It was seriously "photographers weather" overcast the entire day, with a slight breeze, the photo options were endless and it didn't hurt that I had O
ne of thee most photogenic, fun couples! (yeh there were over 50 weddings in the Logan Temple courtesy of the 08-08-08) 

What  a crazy day, I was seriously pulling into the temple
 parking lot 1 minute before A and M came out those door. I thought I knew my way to the Logan Temple... yeh obviously not. But I did make it in time, and it was a wonderful day, 
Luck was in my favor the entire day..  maybe 08-08-08 had a little something to do with it.

Ok, the following is a little insanity on my part.. 2 weddings in 1 day.. but thanks to Carol(and THANK YOU CAROL) it worked out without a hitch, again it was a little on the roasty toasty side, and I think the following day I suffered a little heat stroke, but sacrifice brings forth good photos.. correct??

These guys were soo funny, not much into PDA.. so this smootch shot was a BIG SCORE for me!
Thanks K&K for humoring me with the kissie  kissie shots, the photos ending up turning out darling!

Ok this Bride had the most amazing "smiling eyes" I have ever seen, and it didnt hurt any that it was her wedding day and she was all smiles, K&A were soo much fun! Check out those eyes..


Ok so as you can tell I love Kissie shots.... I cant think of a better way to capture a wedding day then to snap a few of those candid smootches.


Thanks again my wonder August weddings for choosing me to photograph your special day! Seriously there isnt a wedding that I am photographing where at least once during the day tears dont start flowing (probably doesnt look to professional when the photographer is a bawl baby)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photography!

Mrs. Edgel said...

Cute photos! Thanks for the sacrifice, Kellie, it was fun!