Monday, September 29, 2008

And the Winner Is

Ok I couldnt take photos of me drawing out numbers (casey had the camera in the mountains) But I really did put everyone names into a pampered chef batter bowl and drew out
BECKIE
you are the winner of my cute little corns!
WHAAHHHH I will be sad to see them leave.
email me and let me know how I can get them to you

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Yay I am so excited. I love crafts/ decorations/ halloween. You are the best. I have your crafts from craft night so we can do an exchange sometime soon. :)

Julie said...

AW! Beckie always wins!

Candace said...

I think this thing was rigged. How much did you pay her Beckie :)

Candace said...

I think the whole thing was rigged. How much did you pay her Beckie :)

Beckie said...

You guys will never know! HEHE