Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I smell Change In the Air

Ok just a quick update...
Yes I am alive.. after a battle with the tummy nasties.. I am here (thanks for the well wishing)
(state tuned for details on that episode, dont worry details are limited)

And Stay tuned for some fun updates to my photo website as well as a PHOTO BLOG! yep by popular demand (2 or 3 people hah) I am creating myself a photoblog.. so my current shinanigins may be shared with those that want to see.

So stay tuned my friends....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see!
I saw you on a photo shoot in down town Ogden, you looked like you were having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Man Kellie I am sorry you are booked until November :( I was hoping to get some photos done with you :( shouldnt have waited so long!

est. 1996 said...

Is this Casey from WHS? If it is Hello from Cortnee Gertsch. I miss working with your sister Chrisi. Where is she? I don't know her new last name. Will you tell her Hi from me and you guys too. my blog is www.thegertschgirls.blogspot.com