Monday, December 8, 2008

Cute Baby Stuff

Ok so I have this EXTREMELY talented friend, Amy.

And let me tell you Amy can knit/crochet like nobody's business, she just made Hads THEE cutest hat, I will post a photo of it snuggled on her head, shortly.

Oh and you are probably thinking... could those baby "Ugg" booties been any cuter and let me tell you they are even more adorable in real life.

anyways check out her stuff at

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5295065

3 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks Kellie You rock! My email is codyandann@hotmail.com and for sure let's get the wee ones together!

SuZaNNe said...

Hi Kellie! I just started this whole blog thing and it is CRAZY!! I added your fam to it. Hope that's okay? It will be nice to know what is going with everybody. Can't wait to see you at the party. We need to talk pictures with you..... DESPERATE! XOXO

Brenda Hurd said...

look how dang cute you are in that picture!! Love it. We have the christmas craze going on over here too- they are such a fun age!