I hope everyone is having fun preparing for Christmas, Its Christmas Eve, yikes! This past week we visited Christmas Village,(and twice to the dancing houses) it was a blast. Wy is really at such a fun age. Both kids sat on Santa's lap, Wy reminded me a lot of Ralphy on Christmas Story, he was all geared up to tell santa what he wanted, and once he got up there, he just quickly blurted it all out... funny. Hads on the other hand.... not so much. I sat her on his lap, and like a bad mom I stepped away, 1. for the fact I didn't want to be in the way of the photograph.(dont feel like photoshopping me out) 2. I wanted to see how she would act if I weren't really in reach (maybe she would warm up a little). Well she didn't actually cry, but she just stretched her arms out, saying MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, off, off, off, off, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, MOMMY, MOMMY, (see a pattern here) basically she was like come on mom and dad get me OFF.. anyone... I don't care... GET ME OFF..
too funny.
I think she liked sitting on the big guy's lap... don't you??
No comments:
Post a Comment