
I hope everyone has a Wonderful, Safe, Christmas, may you be surrounded by family, friends and all the wonderful things that Christmas brings.
Alright, I have to go help Santa put together a playhouse kitchen (requires a screw driver and wrench... what the crap??)

8 comments:
How fun. Are you exhausted now? Our girls got a doll house from Santa (had to be assemebled) and I am glad my santa his handy with tools cuz that is not my thing. I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas too!
Kellie,
That picture is adorable!! Your kids are cute as can be! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!!
don't forget the wire cutters.
What a super cute picture! YOU are so talented!!!
It was so good to see you (too bad the circumstances). Your card is way cute! I just love look ing at all your creative stuff! Hope to see you soon, you know Boise is not that far:o)
Is that you Kellie? I found your blog off my sister-in-laws(Mandee Dixon-Hipwell). This is Christina Dixon, we were in young womens together back in the Plain City 2nd Ward. We are now living in Michigan where Gage will be graduating from Medical school in May. Your family is so cute!! Check out our blog if you get a chance.
I also do photography on the side. I have a link on my family blog.
Hey I got your comment on Facebook about my picture....
I think you would like this website:
picnik.com
Try it out and let me know what you think.
Love the card! You always seem to amaze me with your photos! It helps that the kids are so cute! :) Love ya girl!
Post a Comment