Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas 2008-


BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Christmas was so much fun this year! My kids are Hilarious, As you can see the rifle, and shot gun was not only a hit for Wyatt, but aunt T as well.
And the princess shoes, and cell phone(s) were a hit for Had, (notice how I said PHONES, yeh the 1 year old got 5 different phones! I guess a girl needs one in every color right??

We were able to spend christmas eve with grandpa in the valley, it was nice to to relax, eat, and watch christmas story.
Christmas day was different this year, instead of rushing out the door christmas morning, grandma, grandpa, and aunties came to our house.
Later in the afternoon we went up to North Ogden for more eating, presents, cell phones, and christmas story, we finished the night in south Ogden, where we were able to spend time with cousins, aunts, uncles, and my grandparents. This was also very different. We usually spend this time at my grandma's house, but there has gotten to be so many of us, we decided we needed more room, and honestly this was the first time in my life I have seen my dear grandma actually sit down and eat instead of rushing around making sure others were taken care of..
And after a mean ole game of bingo (the hales fam made out like bandits) we ventured through the horrible storm home.

Our christmas was soo wonderful, it was just magical to see it through my children's eyes.

7 comments:

Dagley Family said...

Cute Layout! Looks like Santa spoiled your kiddos.

Ann said...

I love those. Looks like your little princess is headed down the right track. Good luck with that, ha ha ha.

Bree said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. And really Hadlee will need 5 cell phones because then you will never have to look very far to find one. Your kids are so darling in the Christmas card photo below..I love it.

Julie said...

A phone for every outfit.

Brenda Hurd said...

Sounds like you had a Fabulous Christmas - aren't the girly things so fun! I love it!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! The photos were fun! Those kids just crack me up! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Oh Had! LOVE her! Love the pictures! What a fun morning!!