Wow that was FAST...
No Not My Kids.


If anyone is interested in purchasing tickets to NASCAR in VEGAS 2009
Feb 27-Mar 1.
I know where you can get some sweet tickets, and a sweet parking pass to go along with those tickets..
Email me if you are interested, or if you know of anyone interested, have them contact me.
Believe me even if you aren't a Nascar fan, good times are to be had, especially if you are a people watcher. (like myself)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

7 comments:
Man I am a huge people watcher! I wish we could go!
why arent you guys going
Oh and I have been checking out your photo blog, kellie your skillz rock
Kells
how much are you selling them for Nascar people watchin is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!
Oh and I just want to gobble up your little princess!
You should ask Shauna and Rick they always love a good trip...I'm glad you had such a fantastic Christmas...Your kids look like Santa was very good to them:) I love the picture of Traci, she looks like a natural....
Wow! That was fast...good for you!
What a FUN Christmas and CUTE pictures! I will tell Greg about Nascar, you never know? We need some laughs :)
Seriously I love Nascar but we are already going. my DH ex boss takes us there every year.
Hey I went private with my blog and didn't get your email address. If you want access to my blog, send me your email address...
nicjacobson@gmail.com
Post a Comment