Why yes I am, its been a crazy past couple weeks, with Wy's birthday and birthday party, finishing the Babylegs commercial photo sessions,plus 2 other photo sessions and planning,organizing,the RS birthday party, I feel like thats pretty much my 2 weeks in a Nut Shell..
But Yes, i am alive, and I am planning on posting photos of my events soon, I know you all want to see photos of a birthday party at the Local Chuck-E-Cheese's, where the line was out the door of people waiting to be seated (seriously) insane. We did decide that Chuck-E-Cheese is a ONE party in a life time place, and if you do have a party there, make sure it is on a Wednesday early afternoon, not a snowy Saturday afternoon, when the only thing to do is take the fam out for Chuck-E entertainment. That brings me to another point to make, having kids with birthdays during the brisk months, presents a problem for hosting birthday parties of large groups... Anyways.. I will have a post dedicated to the Chuck-E experience.
But a couple things to share, last night was our RS birthday party(which was fantastic) we had 50 sisters in attendance, had a wonderful dinner, and a musical program that was put on by this group http://simplegracemusic.com, if you are looking for a group to perform for a Young Women's, or RS group, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend these young ladies, they were fabulous.
Also Mark your Calenders for this
Scraps of Simplicity
Spring Market
Sat April 25th
11 to 3
Old School Body Shop
1571 S. 1900 W.
West Haven, Utah
This is my very favorite Boutique of all times! It is put on twice a year, fall and spring. There is always such fun, UNIQUE, items for sale.. I know its over a month away, but believe me I AM SOOO THERE!
Well this ended up being a longer Alive post than I had planned for, but I will be posting again soon with SOOUPER DOOOPER fun pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Last night was AWESOME! We had such a great turnout, the food was great and the entertainment was inspirational. Thanks you are fantastic
Hello! It sounds like you have been busy... I'm glad your bday dinner went good. We have ours next week. Did you get my message about R.S.? Let me know if that day will work...and I would LOVE to help you make a cake for Hadlee's birthday:) It was so fun, and you can use my pan if you want to make a flower...
Winter birthdays suck! 2 of my 3 kids were born in December...we didn't plan very well!! :) You are a busy girl and how cool that you got to take "commerical" photos! I wish I had a baby so I could get some of those babylegs!
Post a Comment