
You may be wondering to yourself, how could getting your oil changed really affect your day, and let me tell you why..
Ok first of all it was a typical monday, hence I was wearing typical Monday attire, you know what I am talking about, the sweats, the hair not freshly washed, and pinned back with bobby pins just to keep it from falling in the eyes.
I was over my milagage(just a little honey) for getting my oil changed, not by far, but I knew that I had a coupon for Jiffy Lube, so I thought Ok I will swing by and get the oil changed.
The kids are in their seats watching a movie, and little Hads is just about asleep, so we decide to stay in the car while the process of changing the oil, and all that business takes place.
Ok SOME of the fella's that change the oil have a certain type of look, dont get me wrong I am sure they are WONDERFUL citizens, fathers, grandfathers, and people in general, but SOMETIMES the outward apperance most often is a little on the harsh side, such as the man with the missing tooth and the tattoo of skulls crawling up a thorn bush, going up his neck and pretty much covering his bald head.
So it comes time to pay, and this particular sir (see above discription)is assisting me, I hand him my coupon, and as I do, I look down and the thing expired on the 31st!! I ask him if he would honor it, and he said,"hey I have a better deal for you, since it is JL's anniversary, we are doing oil changes for 19.99 today" Ok great I said, sounds good. So as I am pulling out, I call a friend and tell her about this good deal on oil changes, and she then tells me "oh the oil guy was TOTALLY HITTING ON YOU" He must have thought you were HOT and gave you a good deal".
Ok so as I drove home, I couldnt help but think, maybe I still got it goin on, Maybe I am A HOT MOMMA.. hahaha, dirty hair, sweats and all.
So I sit down and read the news paper and come across this
www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705282252,00.html
JIFFY LUBE CELEBRATES 30 YEARS IN OGDEN.
OIL CHANGES $19.99 FEB 2.
Sweet..
Nothing like bursting a girls bubble.

9 comments:
If you weren't hot he wouldn't have offered :-)
Forget the coupon thing .... you really are one HOT MAMA!
I love reading your posts:) I too have thought the "oil change guys" look a little rough sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one that ventures out in sweats, but I agree he wouldn't have offered if he didn't think you were hot! You better warn Casey...
You are TOTALLY HOT! We all know it... he didn't have to say anything about it... so right there.. he thought you were a Hot Mamma! :) I will call you I promise...
Love it!!!
Kellie you are a hot mama! Once you have it you do not lose it. I saw your post about NASCAR. Are you coming to Vegas. If you are call me. We will be at the race also. Would love to do dinner and see ya.
Kellie, it's ok. I still think you're a hottie (even in sweats)! I want to strangle every teenager that calls me ma'am. And...I go to a certain Mt. Dew store (gas station) every day just because the guy calls me babe. SO, SO SAD.
~Amy
It's me again :) You've been tagged!
My oil change guy thinks I'm hot too, (he better, he's my husband!)
Post a Comment