Ok I have never had strep before, nor do I want it again, it seriously was extremly painful, and i dont like the idea of not being able to swallow, therefore drooling all over myself. NOT FUN.. But after 48 hours of antibiotics I was feeling good again. THANK GOODNESS...
Then the following week was enrichment/craft night, and I was the designated driller, meaning I was the one to drill the screws(aka. seeds) into the watermelon peices, (SOOO CUTE).. Well as I was drilling I drilled a screw right through the fat of my thumb.. yeh...ouch.. and blood.. ouch.. so after pulling the screw out and getting blood to stop, I handed the duties of screw driver over to JEN..
Well the next morning I woke up and my finger was swollen and stiff, so I called up to Instacare and asked them when my last TETNUS shot was... 15 years ago! Soo I paid the clinic yet another visit (I cant wait to get my last weeks bills between Wyatt and I) BUT.. the shot hurt worse then then drilling a screw into my finger with an electric SCREW DRIVER!!
SOOO I dont want to have anyone tell me I dont take my church calling seriously, cause man I am willing to GIVE BLOOD.
But on a fun note.. my little guy is going to be 5 this week.. I cant believe it... 5 WHOLE YEARS OLD.. can you believe he has been on the EARTH 5 years.. and I have been a momma for 5 years (can you tell I am having a hard time accepting this)
Love this little dude!

5 comments:
Oh my just reading that about your thumb made me cringe . . . but at least it ends good! We have a birthday too this week, crazy how fast they grow! Happy Birthday Wyatt!
I cant believe little WISE guy is going to be 5!! oh he is such a cute little devil... literally.. good luck this week with everything, and sorry about your thumb, I remember hearing on the movie LEGACY (old school church films) SACRIFICE BRINGS FORTH BLESSINGS.. meaning if you loose your finger it was for the good of the church.. haha
We've missed you in the blogging world the past few weeks! I am so sorry about the strep, the Relief Society thumb injury, and the tetnus shot. I hope things go much better this week:) Tell Wyatt Happy Birthday!! He is such a cute kid and Kole sure enjoyed his "dino" buddy! I still need to plan a day for you and Rebecca to come to my RS (if that is still okay). We are having a meeting next week and I will email you and check dates after that....
Such a cute invite! Where did you find it or how did you do it!
Kellie - It seems like yesterday when you had Wyatt. Sorry to hear you guys have had strep and all your instacare visits. I tell Brett I hate the month of January and February because it seems we are always sick around that time and car problems. So glad it is March today. I love your blog layout.
Post a Comment